LG&E and KU Energy IT Intern in Louisville, Kentucky
· Under general supervision, performs a battery of tests against various iOS and Samsung Android devices to ensure functionality is not degraded post change implementation.
• Coordinates testing efforts between engineers and application development teams.
• Initiates problem resolution processes when issues are found.
• Ensures problems are documented and that steps are taken to resolve problems.
• Perform other duties and special projects as directed and assigned by the manager.
Normal office environment
Normal office environment.
Required Education & Experience:
• Completed sophomore year of undergraduate studies with declared major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related discipline.
• Basic knowledge of Apple iOS and Google Android operating systems, and troubleshooting skills desired.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Apple OS X, and networking concepts preferred.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA.
820 West Broadway
This intern position is responsible for mobile device end user quality assurance testing and assisting co-workers with general remedial tasks as required. Seeking a college student currently enrolled in school to work up to 20 hours a week with flexibility around school schedule.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, perceived disability or any other protected characteristic as may be defined by applicable law.