LG&E and KU Energy IT Intern in Louisville, Kentucky
• Review reporting to verify admin rights are approved and if not, remove admin rights from workstation.
• Review reporting and identify workstations with minimal space available and work with team to mitigate.
• Review reporting in Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) site and work with team to correct inconsistent data.
• Assist with cleanup and management of team documentation and process documents.
• Assist with management of ALM site and possibly identify areas for automation.
• Ensures problems are documented and that steps are taken to resolve problems.
• Assists in resolving simple to moderate issues being identified by clients.
• Perform other duties and special projects as directed and assigned by the manager.
Walking, sitting, standing as needed.
Normal office environment
Required Education & Experience:
• Completed freshman year of undergraduate studies with declared major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related discipline.
• Experience with Windows 10 and Office 2016
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems, and PC troubleshooting skills desired.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory preferred.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA.
820 West Broadway
This intern position is responsible for assisting with roll out of Windows 10 workstations, cleanup and removal of admin rights on workstations across the organization, and workstation support for internal clients. Seeking a college student currently enrolled in school to work up to 20 hours a week (Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8am – 5pm), with flexibility around school schedule.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, perceived disability or any other protected characteristic as may be defined by applicable law.